- 15,000 INR
- Rotary Pump
- Gear Pump
- Low Pressure
- Mechanical Seal / Gland Roap
The Bitumen Transfer Gear Pump are known to be the most efficient & economic. They have single helical shrink fitted gear pair. The are hardened & have grinded finished shaft. Apart from this, the ultra bronze sintered bushes ensures smooth running. The Bitumen Pressurise Twin Gear Pump are perfectly designed and the innovative construction increase pump life and performance. These pump have flange at the end of suction and delivery of 1/2" to 6" size. They are specially designed so that the cleaning of pump from inside is done without opening pump.
- They are compact and have simple design.
- Self priming pump.
- Bi-directional positive displacement pump.
- With relief valve design.
- High Temperature up to 200oC.
- Flange end construction at suction & delivery.
- Widely used in Bitumen Application
- Bitumen loading and unloading.
- Mundra (Gujarat), Nhava Sheva (Mumbai)
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
73, Tribhuvan Industrial Estate, Opp. Road No. 11, Near Kathwada G.I.D.C., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India